Our friendly staff are well equipped to support your individual enquiries and student needs by phone, email and through face to face interviews.
We provide our students with detailed course, assessment and vocational information through our website, flyers and course content information sheets.
Provision for language, literacy & numeracy assessment
We provide provisions for language, literacy and numeracy assessment on request. We also monitor the needs of our client’s language, literacy and numeracy skills through our induction process, application & enrolment forms, and interviews. If you feel that you have any problems in this area feel free to contact MPL Training Centre Pty Ltd (hereafter referred to as MPL Training Centre) on: (02) 4322 0331
Welfare and Guidance Services
We will endeavour to provide welfare and guidance to all students/clients.
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Review of payment schedules when requested
- Provision of individual Learning pathways
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Recognition of Current Competency
- Provision for special learning needs
- Provision for special cultural and religious needs
- Provision for special dietary needs.
To ensure all students receive equal opportunities and gain the maximum from their time with us, these rules apply to all who attend our training sessions.
Any person who displays dysfunctional or disruptive behaviour may be asked to leave the training session and/or the course.
Dysfunctional behaviour may include:
- Continuous interruptions to the trainer whilst delivering the course content
- Smoking in non-smoking areas
- Being disrespectful to other participants
- Harassment by using offensive language
- Sexual harassment
- Acting in an unsafe manner that places themselves and others at risk
- Refusing to participate when required in group activities
- Continued absence at required times
Any person who is asked to leave a session or course has the right of appeal through our appeals process.
Student’s rights if our training centre closes
If MPL Training Centre was to close, we will cease taking enrolments immediately. All students affected by the closure will be advised in writing and be given the opportunity to complete their training. Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) will be provided with a report of all qualifications issued. This report is available to ASQA via our VETtrak database.